Friday Fortnite Rules
How It Works:
- Once the tournament begins, players will setup a SQUADS lobby and invite their opponent.
- The higher seeded team (closest to zero) will host first. Hosting will then alternate until the match is complete.
- Matches will be Best of 2, most kills advance to the next round.
- The higher seeded team (number closest to zero), will host the first match. Host will then switch, alternating for every game played.
- Teams must host from their geographical location. Example, if you reside in North America, you cannot choose EU servers.
- Teaming is allowed. however, players cannot directly cause the death of their opponents.
- All rulings are final and will be made at the discretion of UMG Staff.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
- Breaking or weakening opponent's built or non built structures or cover by any means.
- Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
- Building in front of your opponent.
- Boogie Bombing your opponent.
- The use of a boogie bomb on your opponent at any point in the game are subject to disqualification
Respawn Vans & Player Cards:
- Players can use the respawn vans! If they do not have their teammates revive card they cannot use the respawn van. - In the event of a persons player card being glitched into the map, the opposing team will have to determine if they wish to replay the map or not when it occurs. If a teams opponent does not wish to replay, the match results will stand.
All rulings are final and will be made at the discretion of UMG Staff, Keemstar, and/or Banks.
UMG reserves the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship