5v5 Dominion Setup
Setting Up & Accepting a Match
All players MUST have their Spellbreak ID added to their UMG account to be eligible to compete. You can add your Spellbreak ID HERE
1. When creating a match, you will have the option to choose the region you'd like your match to be for. The options are North America, Europe, or Global. The global option will allow any region to compete within that match.
2. Next you will need to select if you'd like to play a Best of 3 or a Best of 5 match. Please make sure you understand the map pick/ban and server selection process listed in the rules below.
3. Once all settings and time options are filled out you click CREATE MATCH.
4. When your match is accepted, you will need to head to your match page (check your website notifications) and begin setting up the game. On your match page, there will be a match chat to communicate with your opponent, your opponents Spellbreak ID's so you know who to invite/add, and a reporting option for once your match is complete.
Setting Up Your Match In Game
It is both teams responsibility to attempt to add each other on Spellbreak using their Speallbreak IDs. The hosting team will need to create the Dominion Custom Game, select the correct map and provide all players with the game code (located at the top right of your screen when making a custom game). This can be placed within your match chat so all players can see the code and join.
Class Format (3v3-4v4 Matches)
There are no class locks
Class Format (5v5 Matches)
2-1-2. You can run no more than two of one class.
Refer to image for example HERE
All players must wear different skins with different models.
Do NOT use skins with the same model, but different colorways.
Do NOT use different tiers of Ascending skins.
Do NOT use the Vowguard skin.
Do NOT use lookalike skins.
Refer to image for example HERE
Map Pick & Bans
The higher seed has a choice between Team A or Team B.
Teams must have 3 of their members be from a region to select it.
Best of 3 Format
Team A - ban 1 map
Team B - ban 1 map
Team A - pick map 1
Team B - picks server for map 1
Team B - pick map 2
Team A - pick server for map 2
Team A - pick map 3
Team B - pick server for map 3
Before every game each team gets to ban one duplicate class. THAT CLASS CAN BE PLAYED, BUT YOU CANNOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE OF THAT CLASS ON YOUR TEAM.
1. A team has 15 Minutes to show for the match with the correct amount of eligible players and roster as shown for the match; failure to do so will result in a forfeit of the match.
2. In the situation that the opposing team does not show for the match, your team is to acquire valid proof of the opposing team not showing within the 15 Minutes offered to join the match, and submit a Ticket.
3. Valid proof of a no-show can be described as a video that is at least 5 minutes, but preferably 15 minutes, showing the hosting team refusing to invite you. You must also make an attempt to invite your opponent and show your opponent refusing to join your lobby. No show proof can NOT be pictures.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR OPPONENT IS NO-SHOWING:
1. In the event your opponent is refusing to play your match, you need to have at-least 5 to 15 minutes of video proof showing that you are trying to invite him/her and/or are attempting to get in contact with them.
2. After the forfeit time, please upload your video proof and submit it in a dispute ticket. Your ticket will be handled in order it is received in. For a faster ticket response time, please view our Prime Membership page.
3. If you are uploading your proof on YouTube, Facebook, or any other website, please make sure the video isn't on private and your privacy settings allow us to look at it.
WHEN TO START RECORDING NO-SHOWS:
1. If the host drops, start recording your no-show video incase the opposing team refuses to start playing again.
2. As soon as your match is accepted, start recording until the match starts!
3. Once a map is finished and you are waiting to start the next map, start recording!
4. If your opponents are stalling, start recording!
1. It is the responsibility of all teams involved in a match to report scores. Teams must report the match within 2 Hours of completion. If a team reports within 2 Hours and the opposing team fails to do so, the outcome will be determined by the reporting team. The match outcome will NOT be overturned.
2. Teams found reporting the win for no reason will result in a forfeit of the match and will risk suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose.
3. Reporting a match before it has been played is NOT a forfeit. If a team reports their win or a match issue prior to the match being played and that team loses, they are required to submit a ticket under the category "Accept Loss". Not doing so may also result in a suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose. If your opponent reports a match issue prior to the match being played, you are still responsible for gathering proof of your claims (ex: no show).
4. If you report the loss for your team, we will NOT reverse or cancel thematch. It is the responsibility of the reporter to report the correct score.
For all match/score disputes, please make a match dispute ticket and include all proof pertaining to your match to ensure to correct outcome is being determined. Again, we highly recommend all proof be in video form.
We recommend that all proof be provided in video form. The clearer your proof the better, please be sure to show the following within your proof when submitting it to tournament live support.
- Scoreboard showing all information (gamertags, kills, score, etc)
- Time & Date stamp to validate your proof in the event of a dispute.
- Match ID displayed within your game chat to add a extra validation to your proof.
This must be submitted in a match dispute ticket which can be found here: https://umggaming.com/support/ticket/create/11
In the event of lag, please ensure you're capturing the lag directly affecting the outcome of the game. You will need to continue to play the game out and take all proof gathered and submit them into a match dispute ticket for admin review. Lag must be 30 seconds or longer, directly affecting the outcome of the game, and must be happening to 2 or more players on the team.
If a Player disconnects at the beginning of a map and prior to any players being killed, or player home hill is capped. The host should return the game back to the lobby. Once the game has returned to the lobby, the Player who disconnected has 10 minutes to reconnect. Once the Player has reconnected, the host launches the game. If a single Player disconnects after a Player has been killed or both home hills have been captured , the map is to be played out.
If a team is found to be using hacks, the whole roster will be punished, up to a ban from the website forever.
1. The use of any communications other than what is provided within the game is strictly prohibited. There are exceptions to this rule in which outside communication can be utilized. These exceptions include, but are not limited to: games that give you no advantage by using outside communication, games that do not have an in-game voice option, and games in which the rules specifically state that outside communication is allowed.
Cheating in Matches
1. UMGO has a zero tolerance policy for cheating; teams caught cheating, “glitching,” or abusing in-game mechanics in any way will be removed from UMG Online.
1. If a Dispute occurs, teams must submit a Ticket with valid proof of their claims; more information on how to acquire and submit proof can be found in the “Proof” section above.
2. Teams with 3 or more Disputes pending to be answered will be locked until the Disputes have been resolved.
3. All UMGO Staff decisions are final; if a decision is found to be wrong by the user, the user must “Escalate” the ticket, and will be handled in the order received.
1. Tickets are handled in the order they are received; UMGO Staff should not be contacted regarding any Tickets that have been submitted. Have said user disagree with any call made in the Dispute, a Arena - Staff Report is to be submitted if all steps to find a right decision is made and the user is unsatisfied with a UMGO Staff Member.
2. Teams must report the match within 2 Hours of completion. If a team reports within 2 Hours and the opposing team fails to do so, the outcome will be determined by the reporting team. In addition, the same rule applies for Tickets being submitted for the match being disputed.
3. Teams found reporting the win for no reason and found abusing the times offered will result in a forfeit of the match and will risk suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose.
1. All UMGO Staff decisions are final; if a decision is found to be wrong by the user, the user must “Escalate” the ticket, and will be handled in the order received.
2. In order to Escalate a Ticket, the user in which submitted the Ticket will need to be a Prime Member. Tickets will not be reviewed again by higher management unless Escalated. Users are not to contact any UMGO Staff Member to review a Ticket that has been already handled by a Staff Member.
3. You may escalate a ticket up until it is 7 days old. If the ticket exceeds 7 days the call for the match will remain final.
4. If you do not have prime or cannot escalate the ticket, you are allowed to respond to the ticket asking for an explanation from the admin. They will explain to you why they gave the call they did.
1. If you belive an admin has made an incorrect call, you will need to either escalate the ticket, or respond to the ticket asking the admin for an explanation. If they made a wrong call and they notice it, they will change the incorrect call. Otherwise, they will explain to you why you received the loss or a cancel.
2. Submitting additional ticktes after a call has been made may result in a 3 day ban for ticket spam.
1) If one person in your household is banned, all players living in that household are not permitted to play on UMG Online until the ban expires. Failure to comply will result in you getting banned for evading an active ban.
2) If you end up banned, you need to contest your ban by submitting a Dispute Account Ban ticket here: https://umggaming.com/support/ticket/create/2 if you believe the ban is a mistake. Please keep in mind, lying or attempting to lie/deceive UMG staff in regards to your ban can/will result in your ban length being extended.
3) If you play out a match, you cannot forfeit your opponent for evading. If you report your opponent for evading before your match is finished, then it is allowed.
• Ticket Spam (2 Days): Creating multiple tickets about the same thing, or abuse of our ticket system.
• Players from the same household in a team managing role (3 Days): Multiple players within the same household managing one team (Leader or Captain Role).
• Regional Rule Violation (2 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Regional Rule Violation Second Offense (7 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Regional Rule Violation Third Offense (30 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Disputing On Purpose (3 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose Second Offense (14 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose Third Offense (90 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose "Late Night" (3 Days): Disputing a match on purpose before the website auto-reports the win to the non-disputing team.
• Inappropriate Content (Varies): Providing proof unrelated to the match you are submitting a ticket for. Ban length will be at the discretion of UMG staff & will range from 1 day - lifetime.
• Fake Proof (Warning /3 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof Second Offense (30 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof Third Offense (90 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof 3+ Offenses (Permanent): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Cheating/Glitching (30 Days): Using a glitch/exploit or any method of getting an unfair advantage in a match.
• Free Wins/Money Transfers (30 Days): Giving yourself free wins or using the match finder to send money to someone.
• Buying/Selling UMG Property (14 Days): Buying or selling UMG property (includes but not limited to credits, accounts, teams, ect).
• Staff Abuse (3 Days): Abuse of a UMGO Staff Member.
• Impersonating Staff (14 Days): Impersonating a UMGO staff member. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Evading An Active Ban (30 Days): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Evading An Active Ban Second Offense (60 Days): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Evading An Active Ban Third Offense (Permanent): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Scamming Users (30 Days): Scamming users via cashouts.
• Chargebacks (Permanent): Disputing a UMG payment.
• Lag Switching (3 Days): Purposely causing a match to lag and/or drop host.
• IP Flooding - Threatening (7 Days): Threatening to hit your opponent offline in a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• IP Flooding (Permanent): IP Flooding / DDOS (Direct Denial of Service attack) other players in UMGO matches. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Hijacking UMGO Accounts (Permanent): Hacking other players accounts or UMGO property.
• Modified Console (Permanent): Using a modified/hacked console or using hacks in game.
Please note that ban titles, descriptions, and lengths can change at the discretion of the admin.