STARTS AUG 2ND AT 3:00 PM EDT
|$10 FREE ENTRY | 2v2 MERCY (Best of 1) Tournament hosted by UMG|
$10 FREE ENTRY | 2v2 MERCY (Best of 1) Rules
Please follow the directions below to setup your 1v1 MERCY match.
1. Create a private match, then change the game mode to 2V2 GNASHERS.
2. Select the 2V2 MERCY map.
3. The host must then lock the extra slot on each team to make this a 1v1 MATCH. (Do not lock spots for 2v2 matches)
4. Invite the opposing team to the lobby then play your game. Please make sure to set ASSIST ENABLED for your tournament match.
1V1 MERCY LOBBY SETTINGS
Fill With Bots: Off
Rounds to Win: 7
Round Time Limit: 2 Minutes
DBNO Time: 15
Friendly Fire: On
Weapon Respawns: After Pickup
Gameplay Tuning: Assist ENABLED
Classic Stalemates: On
THE GRENADES THAT SPAWN ON THE MAP CAN BE PICKED UP AND USED
Each Team is only allowed one iteration of any character on their Team at one time, irrespective of character skin (unless otherwise stated below). For example, “Esports Kait” is the same as “Armored Kait”.
A single COG Team is only allowed 2 female characters.
A single COG Team cannot have one Player using a Marcus skin and another using a Batista skin.
A single COG Team can only have one Player use any of the following skins or their variants: Anthony Carmine, Ben Carmine, Clayton Carmine, Johnny COG, COG Gear, COG Gear Corpse, Private Vermelo, Private Casan
A single Swarm Team can only use one of the following characters on a team at once: Beast Rider, Bolter, Cyclops
A single Swarm Team can have one Player using either Locust Bolter, Cyclops, or Beast Rider skin and another using a Locust Drone skin.
A single Swarm Team cannot have one Player using Flame Grenadier and another using Grenadier Elite
A single Swarm Team cannot have one Player using Theron Guard and another using Lambent Theron
A single COG Team cannot use more than one “New Day” character skin (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and Xavier Woods)
A single COG Team is only allowed to use one Nomad character variant (Male/Female)
A single COG Team is only allowed one UIR Soldier character variant (Male/Female)
A single COG Team can use a Nomad character variant and a UIR Soldier character variant on the same team
The following Character skins are banned from play:
Terminator T-800 (Swarm)
Terminator Rev-9 (Swarm)
The following weapon skins are banned from play:
Skin violations must be flagged to UMG admins through the Online Platform’s Live Chat system prior to the end of the map the violation occurs on. In the event a violation is confirmed, the disputing Team will have the option to restart the Map. Disputing Teams must be able to provide video proof of the violation otherwise the dispute will not be considered.
The administration reserves the right to restrict additional Character and Weapon skins at any time.
Please see your match details page for information regarding hosting. The team with the total number of rounds won accumulated from maps played within the series will host the last map in the series if there is one. If total rounds won during the series is tied, the higher seeded team (closest to zero) will host the last map within the series.
The team who does not host the map will be given side choice unless otherwise stated.
If a player disconnects after the first 30 seconds of the map starting and/or a point being scored, the game must be continued and the disconnected Player should rejoin the game. If the team with the disconnected Player leaves the lobby, their team may forfeit the round/game in question. The Administration reserves the right to make the final decision in any disconnect situations.
Execution & Escalation
If a Player disconnects at the beginning of a round and prior to any players being killed or a placed weapon/grenade being picked up, each team should screenshot the overhead map showing the weapon placements (if relevant) and the host should restart the round using the in game round restart feature once the disconnected player has joined back into the lobby.
If a Player disconnects AFTER a Player has been killed or a weapon/grenade has been picked up, the round is to be completed. If playing Escalation, the weapon placement phase will be completed as well. Once the disconnected player has rejoined the lobby, the host should restart the round using the in game round restart feature.
Please contact tournament LIVE SUPPORT for assistance with your active tournament match. Please have your match ID ready so UMG admins can better assist you.
We recommend that all proof be provided in video form. The clearer your proof the better, please be sure to show the following within your proof:
- Scoreboard showing all information (gamertags, eliminations , score, etc)
- Time & Date stamp to validate your proof in the event of a dispute.
- Match ID displayed within your game chat to add a extra validation to your proof.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.