STARTS JUN 12TH AT 12:30 AM EDT
|2v2 Execution 2.0 1nD *80% Payout* Tournament hosted by UMG|
2v2 Execution 2.0 1nD *80% Payout* Rules
EXECUTION 2.0 SETTINGS
Execution 2.0 Settings:
Rounds to Win: 6
Round Time Limit: 2 Minutes
Execution Rules: Mitigated Damage
DBNO Time: 20 Seconds
Weapon Respawns: After Pickup
Gameplay Tuning: Assist Enabled
Classic Stalemates: ON
Use Overtime Ring: ON
Overtime Duration: 30 Seconds
Ring Capture Time: 4 Seconds
Ring Locator Display: 15 Seconds
EXECUTION 2.0 MAPS
Longshot –> Shock Grenade
Boltok –> Shock Grenade
Frag Grenades –> Longshot
Hammerburst –> Disabled
Longshot –> Torque Bow
Mulcher –> Frag Grenades
Each Team is only allowed one iteration of any character on their Team at one time, irrespective of character skin (unless otherwise stated below). For example, “Esports Kait” is the same as “Armored Kait”.
A single COG Team is only allowed 2 female characters.
A single COG Team cannot have one Player using a Marcus skin and another using a Batista skin.
A single COG Team can only have one Player use any of the following skins or their variants: Anthony Carmine, Ben Carmine, Clayton Carmine, Johnny COG, COG Gear, COG Gear Corpse, Private Vermelo, Private Casan
A single Swarm Team can only use one of the following characters on a team at once: Beast Rider, Bolter, Cyclops
A single Swarm Team can have one Player using either Locust Bolter, Cyclops, or Beast Rider skin and another using a Locust Drone skin.
A single Swarm Team cannot have one Player using Flame Grenadier and another using Grenadier Elite
A single Swarm Team cannot have one Player using Theron Guard and another using Lambent Theron
A single COG Team cannot use more than one “New Day” character skin (Kofi Kingston, Big E, and Xavier Woods)
A single COG Team is only allowed to use one Nomad character variant (Male/Female)
A single COG Team is only allowed one UIR Soldier character variant (Male/Female)
A single COG Team can use a Nomad character variant and a UIR Soldier character variant on the same team
The following Character skins are banned from Gears Esports play:
Terminator T-800 (Swarm)
Terminator Rev-9 (Swarm)
The following weapon skins are banned from Gears Esports play:
Skin violations must be flagged to UMG admins through the Online Platform’s Live Chat system prior to the end of the map the violation occurs on. In the event a violation is confirmed, the disputing Team will have the option to restart the Map. Disputing Teams must be able to provide video proof of the violation otherwise the dispute will not be considered.
The administration reserves the right to restrict additional Character and Weapon skins at any time.
Please see your match details page for information regarding hosting. The team with the total number of rounds won accumulated from maps played within the series will host the last map in the series if there is one. If total rounds won during the series is tied, the higher seeded team (closest to zero) will host the last map within the series.
The team who does not host the map will be given side choice unless otherwise stated.
Please contact tournament LIVE SUPPORT for assistance with your active tournament match. Please have your match ID ready so UMG admins can better assist you.
We recommend that all proof be provided in video form. The clearer your proof the better, please be sure to show the following within your proof:
- Scoreboard showing all information (gamertags, eliminations , score, etc)
- Time & Date stamp to validate your proof in the event of a dispute.
- Match ID displayed within your game chat to add a extra validation to your proof.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.