STARTS JUN 12TH AT 6:15 PM EDT
|$10 FREE ENTRY | 2v2 Control 1nD Tournament hosted by UMG|
$10 FREE ENTRY | 2v2 Control 1nD Rules
All tournaments are CROSS-PLAY unless otherwise stated in the title of the tournament.
Please see the "OVERVIEW" section of the tournament for the flags and/or region name displayed. If your regions name and/ore flag is not displayed, that region is restricted from competing. Free entry tournaments will be global tournaments.
PC PLAYER DISCLAIMER
All PC players MUST be streaming their point of view WITH AUDIO ON FOR IN-GAME AND VOICE COMMUNICATION when competing in this tournament and be able to provide their stream link and proof when asked for by their opponents or UMG admins (VODS MUST BE ENABLED). PC players found not streaming will be temporarily suspended from the website and the team forfeited without refund if applicable.
All PC players MUST be using a controller when competing in this tournament. Not doing so may result in a forfeit without a refund if applicable. For FREE ENTRY tournaments PC players can use either controller or mouse and keyboard.
Players may link their streams on their profile. Doing so will show your live stream on your match page below the area where rosters are displayed.
LINK YOUR STREAM: https://umggaming.com/account/profile
UMG has a zero tolerance for hacking/cheating/IP flooding. Players found hacking/cheating/IP Flooding will be permanently banned from the UMG website. All claims need to be provided to tournament live support with video proof of the player(s) being accused. Players found competing with hackers/cheaters/booters will be permanently banned from the UMG website.
All competitions unless otherwise stated require players to have an Activision ID linked to their UMG account. Not doing so will mark you as ineligible to compete.
You can link your Activision ID here - https://umggaming.com/account/profile
Activision IDs must only include the English alphabet, numbers and characters. Special characters such as emojis, faces and other languages are not permitted as they cannot be accessed on the consoles US/EU keyboard layouts
UMG Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. To register for a user account for the Services, you must be 13 years of age or older. This includes competing in skill based matches (Tournaments, Cash Outs, and/or Free XP ladder matches).
UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
We are aware of console users spawning into the map late, as a result of this the hosting team should set up a “Pre-Match Requirement” by editing game settings to cater to console users. Teams with console users can alert the hosting team via the match chat to ensure this setting is changed. To change this rule you must be in the custom games lobby;
Click “Edit Game Rules” > Settings > Gameplay > Pre-Match Requirement - Raise this settings limit appropriately based on the amount of players per TEAM in the lobby.
1v1 - Change this limit to “1 Players”
2v2 - Change this limit to “2 Players”
3v3 - Change this limit to “3 Players”
4v4 - Change this limit to “4 Players”
If for any reason the lobby is unable to start after this setting is changed, you should end the game. (Allow 1 minute to pass before ending the lobby)
If this change is not made and users are unable to spawn in on the first attempt, it is the hosting teams responsibility to end it immediately if you see on the scoreboard that a user has a “Skull” icon indicating they have not yet spawned in. (If it’s your team that has the issue, switch teams/leave the game to alert the opponents there is an issue - also alert your opponents via your match chat)
If a match has to start with a missing player you must NOT change the "Pre-Match Requirement" as previously explained. Instead you must change the following settings:
Click “Edit Game Rules” > Settings > Gameplay > Change "Cinematic Intro" to Disabled > Change "Pre-Match Timer" to 30 seconds.
To ensure correct settings please use the CDL Control
- As you are using CDL Control it will automatically restrict certain things in create a class. These are to remain restricted. (PLEASE ALSO REFER TO THE RESTRICTIONS TAB FOR FURTHER RESTRICTIONS)
Bots & Players > Lobby Settings
Team Change In-Game - Disabled/Enabled
3rd Person Spectating: Disabled
Dynamic Map Elements: Enabled
Best Play: Enabled
3rd Person Gestures: Disabled
Gesture Camera Control: Disabled
- All claims of restricted items will need to be provided in video form to UMG tournament live support. Keep in mind the "Best Play" kill-cam will not be accepted as valid proof.
- Please be sure to read the title of the tournament if a specific weapon is banned from use. Which MAY NOT be reflected below under the correct category.
- Claims for teams breaking the 1 smoke limit in 2v2/3v3/4v4 matches will need to be provided in video form. Players may use the in-game theatre system to obtain proof of these claims. Outcomes will vary by case and all rulings made by UMG tournament officials are final.
- Lawbreaker Wildcard This wildcard is allowed for the "perk" slot feature only. Using two primary weapons is not allowed. Doing so will result in a forfeit, all claims must be submitted in video form.
As you are using the CDL versions of the game modes it will automatically restrict certain items in create a class. These items are to remain restricted. (PLEASE ALSO REFER DOWN BELOW FOR FURTHER RESTRICTIONS)
All matches will be limited to one smoke per team. This is for 2v2s, 3v3s and 4v4s. If a team throws more than one smoke in a single round it will result in a forfeit of the map/round based on your match type. Please be sure to gather and provide all proof for your match in the event a team does not abide by this rule.
All Tactical Rifles
LC10 Sub Machine Gun (DLC)
KGB Target Designator
SOF Target Designator
Tiger Team Spotlight
Ember Sighting Point
All Thermal Sights
Axial Arms 3x
Royal and Kross 4x
Task Force Barrel
2v2 | 3v3 | 4v4 Only (Teams are limited to 1 SMOKES per team)
Lawbreaker Wildcard - This wildcard is allowed for the "perk" slot feature only.
"Snaking" which is the act of going from Prone to Standing up/crouching in a quick movement is strictly prohibited. If your opponent is Snaking within your match please take proof to support your claims. Video proof is REQUIRED.
Please see your match details page for information regarding hosting. The team with the total number of rounds won accumulated from maps played within the series will host the last map in the series if there is one. If total rounds won during the series is tied, the higher seeded team (closest to zero) will host the last map within the series.
The team who does not host the map will be given side choice unless otherwise stated.
Please contact tournament LIVE SUPPORT for assistance with your active tournament match. Please have your match ID ready so UMG admins can better assist you.
We recommend that all proof be provided in video form. The clearer your proof the better, please be sure to show the following within your proof:
- Scoreboard showing all information (gamertags, eliminations , score, etc)
- Time & Date stamp to validate your proof in the event of a dispute.
- Match ID displayed within your game chat to add a extra validation to your proof.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.